Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Coffee Cup Stamp

 Coffee Cup Digital Stamp AvailablerBonjour.... Hello...

My Blogging has become as dry as my paint brushes I am ashamed to say.

I am not quiet sure as to why I have not kept up on this, I love doing blogs and painting... I guess this thing called Life has interfered.... LOL... It is all a process and a season I would say.

If it wasn't for the occasional interest I get for this particular stamp, that rekindles my creative mojo, I fear I would allow this all to side line.... so yeah, for the coffee cup....







Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time from your busy life to visit me.
I love to hear your thoughts, so please share them with me.
I will try to respond as quickly as I can.
And remember... DON'T BE A NORELY@BLOGGER
Be Blessed and have an awesome day.