Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Blog Hop Party Stamp

My stamp was part of a Blog Hop Party!!!
This is pretty cool for me.
Picture of a Coffee Cup Digital Stamp for Sale

Recently I sold a couple of my stamps through my Etsy Store, which has been a long time coming...
RutabagaPie Designs coloured a Cottage Remnant Coffee Cup stampOne of the women who purchased a couple of my stamps, graciously messaged to say that she had used my stamp in a card for an up and coming HOP....and gave me a sneak peak...
What a delight to see something I created with my pen, turned into something with such warmth and wonderful colour.... I really love how she did the brushes, they look well used.... :)

RutabagaPie Designs coloured a Cottage Remnant Coffee Cup stamp
Please visit A.J. at RutabagaPie Designs and have a peak.






Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time from your busy life to visit me.
I love to hear your thoughts, so please share them with me.
I will try to respond as quickly as I can.
And remember... DON'T BE A NORELY@BLOGGER
Be Blessed and have an awesome day.